Sunday, November 20, 2011

My name is Dubai Rainbow

Hi, my name was Dubais Rainbow, but my new Moms are going to change it to MMCs Dubais. I didn't much like Rainbow at the end. It made me sound like a My Little Pony! I had a really LONG trip from my old home to Ocala, but the Funny thing, I was born right here in Florida! So it was a homecoming of sorts. They adopted me from New Vocations. They were really excited when they were picked to adopt me! Of COURSE, I am gorgeous!

I am 5, and a really pretty liver Chestnut. I have very UPHILL movement and I heard everyone exclaiming about that when they turned me loose in the pasture. I don't know what that is, but that grass was sure amazing, and the sand hole felt so good! I rolled and rolled and ROLLED in it!

I have 10 pasture mates! It is so fun to get them all playing with me. I thought I would be the fastest, but some stupid two-year old IRISH has me beat. Someone needs to fill her in that I AM a THROUGHBRED! I HAVE WON races! These youngsters! Give me more room and I can beat her!

There are some big horses here! And a pony that I just LOVE. Yup, my new place is cool! They have this really odd bug here though....it's really, really long, and white, and it goes all the way around our pasture, and man it can STING! I avoid it now...it got me on my BUTTOCKS! Talk mean! I just told my pony friend, Scholar, we will stay far away from THAT!

I have a huge stall! I love my stall. It's right next to my pony friends area!

Monday, my new Mommy, was saying we were going to do some training in the round pen, so I can relax.....relaxing? Isn't that what rolling in the sand is for?

Well,back to grazing....this grass is sure yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment